1. I'm ridiculously picky, unless the pictures of my outfits turn out well, I don't publish them.
2. The coffee in the pictures is more than often cold, same goes for food. Getting good shots is not always easy (considering 1.)
3. I find it extremely hard to do my make up and get dressed sometimes, that's why I rather walk around with no make up on, hair in a bun and sweatpants, which (unfortunately?) does not appear on my blog.
4.Every single day I feel like I have too much clothes, yet nothing to wear.
5. I feel I haven't found 'my style' yet. Every time I think I have one going, I will do a complete 180 and change it. One week it might be a little country, the next more rock n' roll.
6.I hate smiling in my pictures because I think my teeth are crooked. I have had braces twice (!), which has left its mark. I still see myself as the girl with crooked teeth.
7. Despite blogging about fashion, I still hate appearing in pictures. I don't consider myself photogenic in the least. On the contrary, I love displaying clothing and the task of processing pictures, kind of funny how it is.
8. If I don't know what to wear, I always throw on a pair of black jeans and a sweater now that it's winter.
9. Considering the topic of my blog, it feels as though I always have to be on point, as far as looks go. Or, it feels as if people always expect me to be that is. Honestly, it makes me slightly insecure and as if people will immediately scrutinize my appearance when they hear about my education and field of work, to see if I really know my craft.
10. Sometimes I get up early in the morning, put on an outfit only to take it off after taking pictures, wash my face and slip in to sweatpants. I live in a little town called Ekenäs, and there is not too much to do around here, which makes it unnecessary to even get out of your jammies in the morning, haha!